October 15, 2019
- Updated Live Chat window with a more user friendly layout.
- Supports syncing individual WeChat followers in the Live Chat window.
- Enhanced support for sending one-on-one notifications in the Live Chat window.
- Supports marking a chat as done in the Chat List component in Lightning Console.
- Supports creating a new case directly from the Chat Body component in Lightning Console.
- Supports re-download images and videos in the Live Chat window if previous downloads failed.
- Supports linking a notification template with a mini program.
- Added a new report type “Surveys Taken with Lead and Contact”.
- Enhanced user experience and performance of the WeChat Followers page.
- Other miscellaneous enhancements and fixes.
May 1, 2019
- Added a new Lightning component “WeChat Followers” which can be added to Lead/Contact/Person Account page layouts. WeChat followers can be easily tagged within the component.
- Enhanced mini program support for Marketing Cloud. Mini program cards are added to service/subscription account messages; Marketing Cloud users can also use Journey Builder to automate WeChat messages to mini program users.
- Added more email notifications after sync jobs finish running.
- Enhanced support for iPad.
- Added more APIs for the Charket mobile app.
April 3, 2019
- Redesigned the UI to match the new Lightning UI styles.
- Added the support of Lightning Console.
- Added the support of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Changed the way individual chat messages are archived when a chat conversation is marked as done.
- Other miscellaneous fixes and performance improvements.